Friday, December 4, 2009

The REAL Nightmare Before Christmas - Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood are back together.


[Shudder]

Nothing warms your heart for the Holidays like hearing that Marilyn Manson and his creepy paper-doll, Evan Rachel Wood are back together. Brian H. Warner (MM's real name) is 19 years older than ERW.  Just to think about the kinds of CREEP they are involved in actually makes me heave. It's true.

In an interview with Metal Hammer, Marilyn declared:

“Sometimes you feel awkward being what you’re best at, you feel like you have to be something new. But I think that a lot of people will agree that me being me at my best [is what] I need to be. I think that that really paid off because I’m back with Evan, that’s kind of breaking news.” 

What the HELL did that mean? Is he gonna dress her up like his ex-wife Dita Von Teese again?

No comments: