Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nicole Kidman does NOT want to discuss Scientology with the BBC--and why should she?



 The cast of Se7en NINE 

(Sorry, Sugar. That will never get old.)



Okay. We all wanna know the dirt about Scientology, but there's no way in Xenu-hell that Nicole Kidman is going to be the one to spill the barley. This dude from the BBC had no business asking her about the cult (yeah, I SAID it). She's promoting her film...The End. I saw her answer the question on the teevee, and should really could've been a bitch about it--but wasn't. Nicole simply said she was there to talk about NINE.

via ONTD:



"In London to promote her new film, Nine, this week, the Australian refused to answer questions about the controversial religion during an interview with BBC political anchor Andrew Marr on Sunday.

Marr’s question on Scientology and Kidman’s biting reaction were cut from the TV version of The Andrew Marr Show, but appears in an extended interview on the program’s website.

“Scientology. It is, a lot of people would say, a bullying cult,” Marr asked.

Kidman replied: “I’m here to publicize Nine. If I was here to do an expose on myself then I’d be like, ‘Let’s go,’ but I have no interest in discussing any of that.”

Marr said: “You don’t want to talk about Scientology in any way at all?”

“Nope. I’ll talk about Nine,” Nicole answered.

What dumbass reporter. Talk about "bullying". Sheesh.

No comments: