Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Johnny Depp looking fab in Japan & "Dark Shadows" news!


 Well, HELLO there!
 
That's what I'm talkin' about.

Johnny Depp arrived at the Narita International Airport in Japan early this morning to promote "Public Enemies".

I really can't think of anyone else (besides Hunter) who can pull off this kind of look. Johnny's devil-may-care rumpled chic always wins me over.


via ONTD:
 
"In town to promote his latest film “Public Enemies,” Depp looked genuinely touched by the outpouring of love from his Japanese audience.
Johnny paid particular attention to a small girl in a wheelchair, shaking her hand and smiling at her as he made his way to a chauffeured car."

Oh!!  And it sounds like Johnny and Tim Burton are indeed working together for a film version of the 70's television show, Dark Shadows. I'm sure I'm the only one who remembers that show, right? Y'all are a buncha youngin's, but I'm tellin' ya, that was some scary shit on the ol' Tee and Vee set back in the day. Barnabus Collins?? Are you kidding me? I remember there was some horrible Secret Room where very bad things happened. No doubt, this film will be awwwwesome.

No comments: