Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hannibal Lecter--I mean, Anthony Hopkins!!


Anthony Hopkins

 

Happy Birthday to my favorite Welshman, Hannibal Lecter Anthony Hopkins. Our favorite face-biter (swooooon) is 72 years old today. And as a gift, I have the alternate ending KISS from Hannibal.



Best. Kiss. Ever. I LOVE when he says,
"...that's my girl.". Mmmmm.


 This is good...

So when Stephen and I were flying back to the States from Florence (there's your Snobby McSnooterson Quote of the Day!), there was a gentleman seated in front of us, whom I swore was Hannibal. I wouldn't let go of that image of him feeding the little boy that a-holes brains. It. Was. AWESOME.

I know. Enough with the serial killer stuff. For today, anyway.


Annette? Not a WORD from you, ya hear? 

 

No comments: