Thursday, December 17, 2009

Celebrity Rehab 3 is going to be a complete hot mess...



OH. MAH. GAAAH. This is going to be a trrrraaaaainwreck, y'all. I thought the other seasons were messy; I thought Dr. Drew's Sex Rehab was a screech-fest, but THIS? Oh, Lawdie..this gon' be some bad shit up in here.

First of all? HEIDI FLEISS and TOM-EFFING-SIZEMORE?? Didn't he beat the crap out of her when they were living/drugging together? And now they will be in the same drug abuse facility?? Oh boy. 

And I thought we were DONE with that little bitch Kari Ann-GET ME MY JUICE-PeeshPeniche!! Ohmygosh, I wanted to slap some manners into her head during the Sex Rehab show. You know. She's the one who was in the "naked-not-sextape" with McSteamy and his now pregnant ex-Noxema Girl wife. Kari Ann was a major baby/bitch to the staff and other "residents" at the Pasadena facility and got her ass kicked the eff OUT.



I shoulda tried something like that at Casa Palmera, now that I think about it. Heh. I was waaaaay too polite...but I did teach myself how to lower my heart-rate just like Hannibal Lecter to throw them off. Those GD shrinks all up in my grill. Oh. Wait. What was I talking about? Sorry.



Silver Fox, Dr. Drew
 

via VH-1


The show will follow Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Mindy McCready (country music singer), Lisa D’Amato (America’s Next Top Model), Mike Starr (Alice in Chains), Kari Ann Peniche (ex-Miss United States Teen) Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood), and Tom Sizemore.

So, um, yeah...I totally can't wait for the new "Rehab" to start. Just one more episode of "Sex Rehab", darn it. You know I love me some Dr. Drew!


 

No comments: